5 PILLARS OF GOOD BODY & LIFE

Starting today I will be sharing about 5 Pillars for Healthy Body & life 
So starting with No 1 MINDSET





Scientists inform us that you build a new body every eleven months; so from a physical standpoint, you are really only eleven months old. 
So just recap what you fed your body for the last 11 months. 

If defects have been building back into your body by 
What you fed your body when you were hungry and when you were thirsty.
Did you give your body & Mind enough rest & relaxation
Did you move enough? (The kind of work environments we have in the office nowadays we sit in one place for long hours. Even at home, we are sitting in front of that idiot box till we go to bed.
Did we feed ourselves with fear, anger, jealousy, and will?
Then you have no one to blame but yourself.

So if you are not happy with whatever health state you are today., and you are really serious and have a mindset to change, I tell you nothing is impossible…its never too late….You can build a new body in the next eleven months. 
Change your body by changing your thoughts and keeping them changed.

Even I was not different from you.
Like everyone else during my 30's my focus was only on career & I
started to put on weight due to wrong lifestyle & poor eating habits, 
which I realized at the age of 50 with excess weight & health
challenges.

Initially, I thought it was too late until I decided to change.

13 years back I started to change towards my healthy active lifestyle. 
Within 6 months I lost 11 Kgs of fat & 13 inches from my waistline.

And here I am Today feeling very healthy, fitter & much younger. And above all, I am very happy.

You should try it too!!  

But be ready for change as the saying goes. 
THOSE WHO DREAM BIG & KEEP THEIR PROMISE NEED TO BE READY FOR BIG SACRIFICE

Stay tuned for the next 4 pillars which I will be sharing from my experience.

Cheers! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more on nutrition, fitness & healthy living visit :

where friends of good nutrition meet every day
For more Queries, fitness Tips & events give likes to our FB page

Comments

  1. Interesting to note that our body changes every 11 months, which means you get a chance to restart your body. The choice you have to make is what gear do you want to restart at - healthy or unhealthy? Just food or nutritious food? Stressed mind or relaxed mind?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CONSTIPATION | GAS | ACIDITY | STOMACH PAIN | HEALTHY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE | SUNRISE4WELLNESS

Is mental health equally important?

MIND SET